Boundary Bay Law  U.S. Immigration Law  360.229.7766                                                                    

Practice Areas

  • Treaty Investor visas (E-2)
  • Treaty Trader visas (E-1)
  • Multinational Executive or Manager visas (L-1A)
  • Professional Worker under NAFTA visas (TN)
  • Visitor for Business or Pleasure visas (B-1/B-2)
  • Waivers of Inadmissibility

  • Investor visas (EB-5) 
  • Family-based visas 
  • Extrordinary Ability visas (EB-1A) 
  • Multinational Manager or Executive (EB-1C) 
  • Exceptional Ability visas (EB-2) with National Interest Waivers (NIW) 
  • Skilled Workers, Professionals, or Unskilled Workers (EB-3)
If you have an immigration issue or concern with which you would like assistance, we encourage you to schedule a consultation with Attorney Nick Berning. The consultation serves as an opportunity for you to ask questions and for the attorney to review the specific facts of your situation in order to provide you with guidance about your options and next steps.  
We routinely offer consultations in-person at our office in Bellingham or over the phone. We may also be able to arrange in-person consultations in the Vancouver area of British Columbia, Canada. You may request a consultation regarding a matter of U.S. immigration law by contacting our office or by completing our consultation request form here.